New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Update Messed Up Website Formatting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    tsimarketing

I updated this just now from our dante child theme to the newest version of Dante, however it messed up all the formatting throughout our website. WordPress is telling us that we havent updated it, but it still messed up our formatting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m seeing it fine now. Guess I already replied the same in another topic.
    If the issue persists let us know.

-Rui

tsimarketing
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

We have a fix going out soon to fix the Row background color not saving/displaying issue.

Thanks.

tsimarketing

Can you please tell me an exact date of the fix? I need to let my VP and CEO know when our website will be functioning normally. Thanks!

David Martin – Support

I do not see the issue reported, please clear your browser cache.

tsimarketing

The issue is still not resolved. The page you have taken a screenshot of is supposed to have colored rows, however, as I previously stated, when we updated the theme all applicable row background types to color. When I try to change it back to color and add a background color, it disappears upon save or there is a shadow around the color. See background of tsihealthcare.com/rheuamatology for example. You said there was a fix coming for this issue and I have seen a few others that are having this problem. Can you please tell me when the fix will happen?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The fix for the Row background color has gone out. Please add a background color to a Row and re-save.

First, you must run the theme update available: http://tsihealthcare.com/wp-admin/update-core.php.

tsimarketing

We have updated the theme, however, the problem still persists. When I type the color in the row and click save nothing happens. Even when I go back to the row, nothing is there. It is as if I never added a color in the first place. Can you please advise on next steps? I need to let my CEO and VP know when our website will be fixed. This problem has been going on for a week now and we need a fix ASAP.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I assure you this fixed is patched – I have logged into your site to setup a test page. However, your page editor admin is not working and I am unable to even use the Page Builder, it looks like you have a plugin conflict:

tsimarketing

We didn’t have this issue before the update and have not installed the plugins since the update. Can you please go to tsihealthcare.com/yourstories and try making the row titled “Regulatory Assistance” the color #ecf1fa.

tsimarketing

Just an update, my manager has experienced this before. She is working on a fix for that. Please have another support person try becuase it works for me. Update on the color, it should be #ecf1fa.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

this Row background color issue was fixed in the last update, I manage to change it correctly in your site so it should only be a cache issue. Purge the browser cache and try again.

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Maybe you or your team have done this already?

tsimarketing

Thanks for this. I have cleared my cache and can see the colored row that you have made. However, the other row colors are not showing up, even though they are set to a color in the background. For an example, please see the same page but the “Specialty Specific Content” row.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.