Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    kastyles

You dont have a general ask questions about Swift themes so I hope I can ask this here.

Ive been eyeballing Dante, I love its video parallax option and a few other features. How different is the backed from Neighborhood? Thats the theme I have now. Just curious on how much may still work doing a theme switch…

Also I LOVE the full width blog with Neighborhood with that top category navagation. Its one of the things that hooked me to your themes when looking. You also offer many style set ups for a blog. I find many themes lacking in this area, its like the blog is an after thought when so many blog today.

I always refer people to Swift as you do offer more options and have great support. Ive found support very lacking for themes Ive used over the years too, Ive been using themes here since 2010.

Im not a fan of sidebars for my blog and you offer the category navigation on top, as said above it hooked me. ๐Ÿ™‚ I dont see the full width option in Dante like Neighborhood, can it be added if I do a switch? I just see full with masonry/timeline.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Dante is very similar to Neighborhood although it does have more features. you can have any page/post full width, there’s an option for it in the meta options.

You may also want to check out Cardinal/Joyn as they are more advanced than Dante, however Dante may suit your needs more, for things like the blog filter

– Kyle

kastyles

Thanks Kyle. I was snooping at those too! ha ha

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register