New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Theme Upload issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    AlHuda School

Hi,
    I am designing a website using Dante Theme.
    here is the link
    http://dev.aispk.org
    Currently I am working on version 1.15 that i got from an acquaintance. After getting satisfactory results we have now purchased the theme and I have downloaded its current version but somehow I am unable to upload it. Whenever i try to upload it the processing starts but takes me to this page(see attachment)
    i am also facing loading issue. It takes a lot of time to load. The images i have used are optimized and so far no heavy data has been uploaded. To get rid of the loading problem I have installed W3 Total Cache plugin and that’s working fine but still i would like to know any other way to solve that problem properly.
    Appreciate any assistance.

AlHuda School

Also I want to customize the announcement widget(like putting icons and colours)
    Please guide me accordingly

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, can you contact your hosting company about the first issue? After you got that working I will gladly help you with the second question if you paste your website URL over here.

AlHuda School

The first issue got resolved…now i have installed the current version. Please help me with the second one

Melanie – SUPPORT

Glad to hear that!

So can you specify what exactly you like to do with the announcement widget? It seems empty on your website at the moment.

AlHuda School

I want to customize it like putting icons or images etc

Kyle – SUPPORT

You can use swift framework recent posts widget instead, this included the thumbnail of the post.

– Kyle

AlHuda School

Thanks…it worked but now i would like know how to remove post’s author name (see attachment)
    URL: http://dev.aispk.org/

Kyle – SUPPORT

You can’t remove the author only as it’s in the same span as the date, therefore you would have to remove it all. Have you tried setting single author only in the blog settings?

– Kyle

AlHuda School

Nope I didn’t but we don’t want the author name. If its not possible then tell me how to remove the whole span. Also the image beside the post in this section displays the featured image when we click it it takes us to the original post and on that it shows the featured image in full scale on top of the post. We don’t want that. (For instance if you click on this link http://dev.aispk.org/ and from the announcement section click on the student pick up card notice the post will open and you ll find the image in full scale. Is there anyway to adjust it in line with the text?
    Also is there any way to add a line border around the announcement widget?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this custom css:

.recent-posts-list li .recent-post-details > span {
      display: none;
    }

To remove the full width image you need to go to the post and in the ‘Detail Media Options’ you need to select ‘none’ (see screenshot)

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

For the border add this custom css:

.sidebar.right-sidebar {
      border: 1px solid #ddd;
      padding: 30px;
    }

– Kyle

AlHuda School

Thanks that post problem got resolved. Please have a look at the screen shot and lemme know if i have added the css code in the right place or not as it didnt work.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I can see the border just fine, can you try clearing your cache? Or which css didn’t work exactly?

AlHuda School

I have cleared the cache but still its not showing the border at my end. Also i wanted to remove the author name etc from the announcement widget but that css seems not to be working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.