New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante theme removes tags

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    TheHomepage

Hi,

Everytime I change a text in a textblockt through the Swiftbuilder, my embedded forms don’t work anymore.
    The swiftbuilder deletes the <form> tags. So after updating anything that does not have to do with the forms, when saving,
    the <form> tags are deleted. The <form> tags come from an established mailing provider. It’s propably an error with Swift Builder. Maybe in classic editor it works? Anyway, classic editor is not an option for updating as I need the swift builder.My clients are not programmers.

Thanks

It’s about all the forms on the site

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you add the page URL you are testing this on and the also provide the code you are trying to add?

Thanks.

TheHomepage

Hi,

This is the page (homepage) but it happens an all pages with an embedded form.
    This is the url: http://beautypointcoaching.be/ The page is called ‘HOME’
    And I see it got even worse, now the “full width” background is not respected anymore and in the homepage, the green background image with the circles is not displaying full width anymore.

This is what should be embedded:
    <body>
    <form method=”post” action=”https://ymlp.com/subscribe.php?id=ghubyqmgmgme&#8221; target=”_blank”>
    <table align=”center” border=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ cellspacing=”0″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign=”top”><span style=”font-family: Lato,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; border: 0;”>Voornaam:</span></td>
    <td valign=”top”><input name=”YMP1″ size=”20″ type=”text” /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td valign=”top”><span style=”font-family: Lato,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>Email :</span></td>
    <td valign=”top”><input name=”YMP0″ size=”20″ type=”text” /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td style=”text-align: right;” colspan=”2″><span style=”font-family: Lato,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; border: display-none;”><input value=”JA, IK SCHRIJF ME IN” type=”submit” /> </span></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </form>

But the Swift builder deletes always the <form> tags!! and also the body ones.
    So actually it sabotages the working of all the form on the site.
    So this is left:

<div></div>
    <table class=”form-tab” border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”center”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class=”form-field”><span class=”label”>Voornaam:</span>
    <input name=”YMP1″ type=”text” /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class=”form-field”><span class=”label”>Email :</span>
    <input name=”YMP0″ type=”text” /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class=”form-field form-submit-field”><input class=”submit” type=”submit” value=”JA, IK SCHRIJF ME IN” /></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Instead of a text block use the RAW HTML asset

– Kyle

TheHomepage

Ok, but can you please make sure first that the full width is displayed again ?

[fullwidth_text alt_background=”alt-one” el_class=”mt0 pt0 mb0 pb0 noshadow no-arrow” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
    The green background is not displayed full width anymore, although the code is there…

Thanks for solving

Kyle – SUPPORT

Have you saved the page in page builder mode?

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register