New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante – parallax + iconbox issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    00SBK00

Hi

I have an issue with 2 elements.

1. The parallax elements are either not showing or only showing partly. I can see similar problems in the forum, but haven’t found a solution. I am using your demo pictures, so it should work fine. It seemed to get even worse after I completed a translation of the site via WPML, and then it seemed to get even worse after the Dante update the other day.

2. I am using iconboxes on a page as the ones you have on your demo site. They are supposed to turn upon mouse over. It worked fine in the beginning. However, now the are locked on the “turn-text” (i.e. the text that used to appear upon mouse over) in Internet Explorer. In Chrome it starts on the “front-text” as it should, but when marked with the mouse the box starts to flicer for a couple of seconds before the “turn-text” is showed.

Could you please guide me to solve these problems?

BR. Simon

Abuscadores

Good afternoon, happens to me similar things with parallax.
    With the latest update, the parallax of “banner” has been fixed, but now I fail the “icon-box” to the effect “flip”.

I always fails all the Google Chrome and Opera. With other browsers will perfect.

Problem Google Chrome: http://gyazo.com/0d6cbd8f21c5690e5a345427f06b4b74 (goes wrong)

With Mozilla Firefox: http://gyazo.com/760d0a172216866d6451695ed3b17575 (works)

How I can fix the problem?
    Thank you very much!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please try adding this to your custom css:

#container {
        -webkit-transform-style: flat;
        transform-style: flat;
    }

– Kyle

Abuscadores

Work it! Thanks you very much!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

00SBK00

Thanks Kyle.

It works for issue 1.

In regards to issue 2 the flickering has stopped in Chrome. However, in Internet Explorer when scrolling down to the iconboxes on the relevant page the “front-text” simply don’t show. It is just the “turn-text” that shows on all the iconboxes.
    Hope you can help on this as well.

BR. Simon

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m seeing it fine in IE11.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb7yddc3h7ctx3h/icon_boxes_ie11.png?dl=0

Can you try to clear your cache and offline content.

-Rui

patrickegan

I have a similar issue with icon box animate in a row with a parallax video background.

See https://autoserve1.com/2001-2/

They work fine in the row below the parallax row but on on top of the video.

Any thoughts?

Oh and I added the CSS in the previous post to my custom CSS and it has no effect

patrickegan

I discovered what the issue is. In my first example I was using a ROW with a Parallax video background. It seems this also has a graphic overlay which renders everything else on the page un-actionalbe. If you could give me an option to remove the overlay (not just make it transparent) that would be great

I was able to work around the problem I had by using a Parallax element and then adding all the other elements as shortcodes. This is really clunky and I would rather just use my own javascript at this point. But it works mostly.

David Martin – Support

The “graphic overlay” you refer to is the video cover image? This is the fallback for if the video is not supported by some browsers.

Unless you are referring to the <div class="video-overlay overlay-none"></div> CSS overlay content?

Thanks.

patrickegan

I suppose Im not sure what the cause of this problem is. Possibly you can tell me.

Take a look at https://autoserve1.com/test-hunter-2/

There are two examples.

The first is a parallax element in which I added icon box via a shortcode in the text box. This works.
    The second is a Row with a parallax background. Nothing works on this one. The text links are not clickable. The Icon Box is not actionable and I can not click any links

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please test adding this CSS:

.sf-parallax-video .video-overlay {
        z-index: 2;
    }

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register