New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Dante –> Cardinal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    rhodez

Hi!

I want to update my site from Dante to Cardinal. Since the framework is pretty much the same + all the new good stuff, I thought this might work out nicely.

I tried to copy & paste a page built with Dante pagebuilder to Cardinal. Many of the elements didn’t work as expected (eg. shortcodes not recognized) and the layout was broken.

Do you have any suggestions for a fast and painless theme update from Dante to Cardinal? I have portfolio items, basic blog posts and pages built with Dante pagebuilder.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @rhodez,

A lot of the page builder shortcodes have changed, as we have made sure that each now carries the “[spb_” base in front of them.

I’m working on a guide today for using a Search & Replace plugin for people who are converting to Cardinal.

Thanks,

– Ed

rhodez

Great news! ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Here you go: http://cardinal.swiftideas.com/documentation/kb/moving-from-dante-to-cardinal/

That should help with the page builder assets. You will likely need to set most colours/theme options again, but hopefully with most of your page builder content porting across it will make it a little easier ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register