New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante 3.0 – Problem With Page Builder – Undefined

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    garymogford

Hi

I have just updated to Dante 3.0 and now have an issue with the page builder.

All the page builder elements have gone to full width and when I try to change / reduce the width, the usual arrows are missing from the top left of the elements box and it just says…..”undefined”

I saw some of the other posts & stick about upgrading and have worked through your suggestions.

As a last resort I have tried to down grade to 2.82 but the problem is still there?

I have not made any child theme changes.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Kind regard

Gary

garymogford

Hi David

I just did that and updated to 3.0 but still got the same issue?

regards

Gary

John

The latest update broke my webiste too. Now everything is all over the place. So I should now loose 2 days fixing everything and my business that is using my website is failing. Thanks for nothing. Bad experience totally…

spiders

Same here – even after installing the Swift Framework plugin and activating it, my content in the Swift Page Builder is full width. The header of each content block knows it is supposed to be “1/3” for example (but only shows that when I hover over the content block), but it displays full width in the page builder.

John

After saving the page,all elements become undefined. We need urgend fix because my business page is not operational now.
    The swift framework is completely broken and all elements become undefined. You know how much time is gonna take to recreate every element? I have reverted back to 2.82 and all is good on that version. Also the wordpress is on latest version and all plugins too so the problem is in 3.0 version.

John

Also the text in Widget Title in Text Box (Full width) is no loger in center but on the left side and now the website looks weird.

thadhuff

my website is broken as well…solution please guys. This is a major break. I have not updated any pages because it just jacks them all up. As long as I don’t update anything the old pages are fine, but my content is ever changing and need a fix like yesterday!

http://www.OpenLife.church

Mike Mancini

I am having the same problems. Unfortunately going back to the earlier version did not change anything. Also I didn’t see anything about installing the Swift Framework plugin but I have installed it now and there is no change. The site is not online so I can’t give a url but since everyone is having the same problem the fix should work for all of us. Lucky for me I work locally and have a backup but this really sucks.

MM

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi all,

Thanks for reporting these issues. Please read over our latest update thread on this issue: http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/dante-3-0-update-important-please-read/.

I have notified our lead developer regarding these queries so he will take a look at these queries and update you here also.

Thanks,
    David.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The undefined issue will be fixed in an update tonight – apologies for that issue guys. Any others, please check the sticky topic as David advised. If no luck still, provide a link/login to your page and we’ll take a look.

– Ed

VitalPro

Dante Devs,

It’s probably a good idea to move proactively on this and generate an email to your customers who may support companies using Dante, but who are not working this weekend. I can tell you: I prefer to learn that YOU identified the issue and are working to correct it, rather than having CEOs texting me in full freak-out mode. We enjoy firefighting with our stakeholders as little as you do. Please help us help our clients!

Love & Latency,

Matthew ♥ 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

Unfortuantely Envato don’t give us such an email list – and we don’t currently have a way to section off those users in our system yet.

Rest assured an update will be out within the next few hours, way before the majority of people have updated to 3.0, or identified the issue.

– Ed

garymogford

Thank you for keeping us updated Ed

Really appreciate all your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

kind regards

Gary

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem – will keep on top of any other issues that arise.

– Ed

Mike Mancini

Ed,

Just updated to 3.0.1 and after a few row adjustments everything is looking great. The only issue is the full-width of the google map which I saw someone else brought up and you are working on it for the next update. I want to thank you for your diligence. It is one of the many reasons I like to work with Swift Ideas. You rock!

Thanks,
    MM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register