New Landing How can we help? Atelier Customization of the shop's frontpage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    peter4576

Hi guys

I wrote you as I wondered why I could not edit the header and page-metas on the shop’s frontpage. I am really sorry that I am limited to only editing the category-pages.

Will it not be possible to somehow overwrite this limitation, as I dont really see why this limitation is necessary? The shop’s frontpage is like one of the most important pages, and I would like it to stand out more and simply look better. And it is not enough to just make a new front-page, as I would then not have the product-page options as on the regular shop-page + every time the user clicks back to the shop (“continue shopping” or “go back to shop”), the user gets to this boring page.

Do you follow me?

Please remove the limitations on the frontpage, if possible.

Thanks

Peter

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I understand what you mean, but the limitation starts in Woocommerce that needs an empty page to be assigned has shop and don’t allow to use any content directly on the page.

Will forward your suggestion to the development team.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

The shop’s frontage options are found in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options > Shop Options, as WooCommerce rewrites the page as an archive page – so the page meta can’t be used in the same way.

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register