New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Custom Shop Page with Paginating

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    westcoastsurf

** MAINTENANCE MODE ENABLED **

Hello, the default shop page has the product list with paginating which I want, but I want to create a custom shop page with the product listing pagination as well as swift page builder elements along with it. I have not been able to get it to work.

If I add page builder elements to the shop page the product listing with paginating disappears.

How do I create a custom shop page with the pagination still working and custom elements as well?

Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can add page builder elements to your shop page that will go above the products, what do you mean the pagination disappears?

– Kyle

westcoastsurf

Hi,

(Woocommerce / Settings / Product Archive & Shop Page) set to SHOP page

When I add Swift Elements to the Shop Page it places those elements AFTER the “Showing All #XX Products” and the sort drop down. Splitting the product listing from the sorting header. See attached image.

Showing all x products | Sort dropdown menu
    ———————————————
    ADDED CUSTOM ELEMENTS
    ———————————————
    Product Listing (that belongs attached to the top dropdown sort)

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes that’s correct

– Kyle

westcoastsurf

It makes no sense to split apart the “Showing All #XX Products” & sorting dropdown from the product list it is sorting. Any user would have no idea what the dropdown sorts if you have added custom elements. The product listing shows up way at the bottom after the elements with the sort dropdown stuck way at the top of the page with no reference.

The “Showing All #XX Products” & sorting dropdown should stay attached to what it is sorting.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Will see if there’s a way to move the content, I will let you know shortly

– Kyle

westcoastsurf

any updates? its been a week. tnx

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved the content so all page builder content displaying after product listing as you want.
    Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.