New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Custom Menu (WordPress Widgets) Page-Builder option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    calebweeks

Hello Flexform guys ๐Ÿ™‚

We appreciate your work on our behalf!

I noticed in WPBakery’s Demo for Visual Composer, they include WordPress Widgets (like Custom Menus and Categories) to the “Elements”/Options of what to select as content blocks. Is that possible in Swift’s version of Visual Composer?

Thanks for any answers whenever you can write. I know it’s busy supporting everyone so we appreciate it when you can.

Thanks again!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

These are not currently part of our Page Builder framework, sorry. Not sure what the plans are either, but I’ll assign Ed so he can let us know.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

calebweeks

That would be great, thanks, Cosmin!

Ed โ€“ I’m not sure what requirements there would be to add, specifically, the Custom Menu option to the Builder. If it is more than necessary/easy, I understand letting it go. If, however, it is usually a default for Visual Composer and can be “turned on” again with only a little trouble, you would have a grateful customer!

Thanks, regardless, for taking the time to read and respond to our forum tickets, etc. We appreciate it!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I usually recommend this plugin to people – http://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-shortcode/

Hope that helps!

– Ed

calebweeks

Very good, thanks, Ed!

Another option for those reading this thread is the Custom Menu Shortcode plugin.

Thanks guys!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register