New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform custom font style losing format with full 4/4 text box

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    eaa

Hi SwiftIdeas Team,

Strange issue I’m experience with the theme on tablet device (android specifically).

– issue: when text box is in 4/4 setting and center justified my font is losing its style on tablet with android.

We are using google font (economica). It’s losing its font style when the text is center justified using the 4/4 setting of a text block element. When I place the text left justified it regains its “economica” style. This is occurring on my galaxy note 10.1 with android. In one page while using the page builder, when I center justify one text block, all other center justified text in text blocks on the same page lose there font style. This is even causing the “filter our work” text of the portfolio to lose its icon and text style when using the full 4/4 text box element with center justified text is placed directly above the portfolio element.

Thanks for you help,
    – eaa

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sounds like an issue particular to that browser, let’s try something different instead of clicking in the editor to justify text.

Add an extra class to that text element, name it “myjustify” (no quotes). Make sure it’s not set to have justified text.

Then, go to the General theme options and add this in the Custom CSS box:

.myjustify { text-align: justify !important; }

Let me know how that goes.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register