New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Custom CSS file/Swiftframework Folder not recreating

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    ggarmo

Hello,

I seem to be running into an issue related to the dynamic styles file caching setting where anytime a setting is saved in theme options, the folder for the uplift-custom.css file /uploads/swiftframework/ gets deleted but doesn’t recreate itself ultimately throwing an error and breaking the frontend styling. To get it to work, I have to manually create the folder first, then save theme options which will populate the file uplift-custom.css. Any saves after that will delete the folder entirely.

I was wondering if this could be something I would need to look into on my server’s configuration or if it is a possible bug with the a recent swift update as I don’t recall it happening initially.

This is the only error in the logs but I am not sure if it is related

PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /public/wp-content/themes/uplift/swift-framework/core/sf-functions.php on line 1496

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us your url and some admin credentials to have a look?
    Also will probably need ftp access to check that directory and the file inside.

Use the private reply.

-Rui

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register