New Landing How can we help? Atelier CSS style edit not showing, Social Share not working etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    samanthacu

Hi,

I have a few issues that need your help.

1) I can’t see the Social buttons in my footer nor on the ‘Share’ portion in the product page.

I can see the Social buttons both in the footer and in the product description when on mobile (iPhone) though.

2) I also can’t see the word ‘Share’ on my mobile’s product page and would like to have the Share title before the social share buttons. (Just like on desktop)

3) Is there any way to allow for browsing of shop page on mobile to be double column on first browsing (Without the need to switch product view type)? Right now it is 1 column by default.

4) I have a 4-products-a-row Product carousel on Full Width mode on a page. Once I switch the size of the product carousel from ‘Not Full Width’ to ‘Full Width’ the carousel gets wider than the page itself such that the browser comes up with horizontal scrolling. I have previously changed the product image dimensions through Woocommerce settings. I am happy with it and do not wish to change it. At the moment, the full width of my website on my browser is 1379px. Each product carousel’s product image’s dimensions are at the moment 315×464 px with a 15px padding on each side.

5) I tried editing the dimensions of my product photos in the style.css file directly for the shop page, but it didn’t work. I have refreshed the page, delete cache etc but it doesn’t work. What can I do to edit specifically, the padding and margin of the shop page’s product image?

Thanks so much and I hope for your speedy reply.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide your site url and admin credentials to reply to your issues?
    Use the private reply.

Thanks

-Rui

samanthacu
    This reply has been marked as private.
    samanthacu
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

1 and 4) Will need that the maintenance is off and also need to check your settings in the admin. You can create a specific admin user for us that you can delete after the issue is solved, we deal with admin credentials every day don’t worry.

2) Add the code below to your custom css option

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px){
    .woocommerce div.product div.summary .sf-share-counts .share-text {
        display: block!important;
      }
    }

3) Add the code below to your custom css option

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product {
        width: 50%!important;
       }
    }

4) Need the page url.

5) In the Theme options-> Woocommerce options-> Product options you can adjust the width of the Product image.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w18q5mtirkap7la/Screenshot%202015-10-07%2022.51.14.png?dl=0

-Rui

samanthacu
    samanthacu

Oh sorry I forgot to mention that problem 4) is at the home page. You’ll see once you go on my site.

4) I have a 4-products-a-row Product carousel on Full Width mode on a page. Once I switch the size of the product carousel from ‘Not Full Width’ to ‘Full Width’ the carousel gets wider than the page itself such that the browser comes up with horizontal scrolling. I have previously changed the product image dimensions through Woocommerce settings. I am happy with it and do not wish to change it. At the moment, the full width of my website on my browser is 1379px. Each product carousel’s product image’s dimensions are at the moment 315×464 px with a 15px padding on each side.

David Martin – Support

1) Looks like you have added the social icons?

4) I am not 100% understanding this, could you add a screenshot to illustrate this?

5) Changing the dimensions in the CSS will not change this. You will need to change the size here Theme options-> Woocommerce options-> Product options, then you must regenerate your images using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ajax-thumbnail-rebuild/

Thanks,
    David.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

1) I added the social shortcode on the Footer column 1
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1inr67dujzvntuy/Screenshot%202015-10-09%2010.40.56.png?dl=0

The product share seems fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1py1l2u6y7ztjti/Screenshot%202015-10-09%2010.41.28.png?dl=0

4)I checked the code and the image starts at the beginning of the page without any padding/margin.
    If you want to change the padding between the products use the code below to change it to 5px(it’s currently 15px).

.carousel-wrap .carousel-item, .carousel-wrap .product {
         padding: 0 5px!important;
    }

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvyd4w8qxfl25tv/Screenshot%202015-10-09%2010.52.40.png?dl=0

5) Will need a mockup image with the padding you want to achieve so I can try to provide some css.

-Rui

samanthacu
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

1a) If you have added the social shortcode, you will need to populate your social links at Theme Options => Social Profiles.

1b) Your product share is showing fine for me on Chrome Desktop, please clear your cache?

4) This should not be happening, can you check your browser is not zoomed in? If so, reset the Chrome zoom level to normal 100%.

5) What section is that for? “TRENDING TODAY – BEST SELLERS”?

Thanks,
    David.

samanthacu
    David Martin – Support

1a) Great, no problem, I see that in footer 1.

1b) Ok, sure.

4) I cannot replicate this, can you set this so it shows wrong then let us know so we can see it?

5) Ok, you would need to use this:

.woocommerce .product-carousel .owl-carousel .product {
        margin-top: 40px;
        margin-bottom: 40px;
    }

Thanks,
    David.

samanthacu
    samanthacu

Hello,

For 4) I have set it up.

I have put the product element as Full Width. The problem is back. Please check out the home page, http://www.hellocurve.com.

The “TRENDING TODAY – BEST SELLERS” product carousel is causing the problem.

If you need more information on the problem, do check out the links of the screenshots I made above.

Thank you!

Samantha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register