New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood CSS Edits + Malfunctions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    oosoba

Hi,

I have been working on this theme now for a week and have several challenges using it.

1) The google plus sharing icon isn’t working on my site, it says {url} instead of the actual post URL when you click on it.

2) The personal shopper doesn’t exactly work when I use it. Doesn’t follow price restrictions and I tried specifying color also but that doesn’t work too, it doesn’t show any colors. And the text on the button is really dark. I changed the footer text color but I don’t know what CSS class the Super Search button use. Any ideas?

3) *This one is important* I’d like to have the coupon field on the checkout page, it currently shows only when I go to “View my cart”, but I need it to be there if a customer just proceeds straight to checkout.

4) I would also like to remove the product tags from the shop/category page. I’m hoping there would be a simple CSS rule to do that. I tried .posted_in {display: none;} but it also hides that in the single product page which I do not want.

5) I cannot seem to change the page title for my product page, even with SEO by Yoast. It just says Products Archive Page which I find annoying. What do you suggest?

6) Can I make sub-categories in a custom menu widget show up as drop downs instead of just having them all outlined in a long stream of menu’s?

My login details are already in this post – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/change-maintenance-mode-title/

Wheew, this was long. And I tried to fix these myself, but in some cases I mess everything up so I thought I’d just come to you guys instead.
    Please help.

Thank you.

PS: I never got a reply on how to change the maintenance mode title ๐Ÿ™

oosoba

Hi again,

OK, I sorted out a few of the issues here, so I thought I’d just let you know so you don’t have to go through them again *even though it’ll bring me back to the bottom on the list ๐Ÿ™ *

2) The super search now works fine, turns out I was trying to use tags instead of attributes. And I got the CSS rules to change at last. Thank God for Chrome Developer Tools ๐Ÿ˜€

6) Also solved this too, and really simple, wonder how I didn’t see it at first.

I guess that leaves me with 4 unanswered questions.

Thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay so I’ll summarize

1) google plus icon shows {url} instead of the url when sharing

2) coupon field on the checkout page

3) remove product tags from shop page

4) change product page title.

so:

1) this also happens in our demo, I will forward this to the developer for a possible fix in an update!

2) I will also let the developer know about this feature request, but cannot guarantee if and when it will be implemented

3) I added this custom css for you:

.posted_in {
    display: none;
    }

4) can you post a link to where that happens? I don’t see that title anywhere.

Thank you!

prevailin

What about question 5 anyone?

oosoba

I never really got a fix for that too, kinda learned to live with it.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Guys,

For the 5th point there is no where we set the title like that, you need to edit this title in the Yoast plugin http://take.ms/Oc2JS it is in SEO -> Titles & Metas -> Post Types -> Scroll a bit low and set that.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register