New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood CRITICAL: After Update v1.62 Menu links do not work on Product Pages

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    catparty

Hi – I just updated to v1.62 Neighborhood, and now my menu links at the top of the page are NOT working. They work from the homepage, and Pages, but not my Product pages.

Blue Matte Bead Necklace with Brass Heishi

Please help!

Stefanie

catparty

Update: Menu links *without a dropdown sub-menu* don’t work. (menu items with submenu items do work).

For example, when you go to this product page, when you click on “new jewelry” a popup appears that says “Please select a rating”

Blue Matte Bead Necklace with Brass Heishi

charnold

I am having the same issue on my site as well.

You can see from this page that I cannot click on menu categories after the third link.

http://icprepairparts.com/shop/circuit-boards/circuit-board-1172550-icp-heil-tempstar-furnace-control-board/

charnold

I also noticed while viewing product pages on mobile (iphone) that I could not select any links and that it would open up a keyboard whenever I attempted to click on the link. I am assuming this is a related issue to being unable to select the links on desktop because when I hover over the menu categories on desktop a cursor appears.

WMTD

Hi,

Looking in the code
    It seems that the review form is already laying over the menu links, even though its not visible yet..

I’m having the same issue, but with the Feedback form….

Hope they fix this soon

welcome

Hi,

I’ve got the same problem with the modal box “Contact us”.
    http://www.typographe.be/produit/ecriture/

Please help ?!
    Thanks a lot!

—————————-
    Neighborhood version 1.63
    Woocommerce version 2.1.1

bekhike

I have the same problem as well.. is support going to help us on this?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay in response, please update to v1.65 via your dashboard – this will fix the issue.

– Ed

welcome

Hi Ed,
    It’s working with the new update !
    Thanks a lot !

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great news ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

catparty

Hi – I got the update and it looks like this was fixed on my site too — thanks for the help.

However, I originally submitted this ticket 8 days ago, and I consider this bug to be pretty big. Top-menu navigation was broken on my site for 8 days. I understand your policy regarding the order you handle your support requests, however, in cases like this where many users are affected (and chiming into the thread) and the problem is clearly a bug in the code, I feel like your process actually puts bigger issues at the *bottom* of the support list, instead of the top. Perhaps you could add some way of assessing how widespread the issue is among users, without punishing the support ticket to go to the bottom of the pile?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback @catparty.

We have made adjustments to improve our response in the future. We’ve expanded our support team and the hours dedicated to support, and within the next few weeks, we’re hoping to be able to guarantee a 24 hour response policy, an usually it will be much less than that.

Apologies for the issue, we’ll do our best to ensure a faster response for any future issues.

Thanks,

– Ed

catparty

Thanks, Ed! That’s really great. On the whole, you have a great product and I love using it. Thanks for the additional support!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re more than welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register