Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    hustle1

Hello Support,
    I want to set my page up like your Neighborhood Demo. I have installed the Neighborhood theme but I am lost to how I can set my page up like the Demo and just add in my images and information. I have been working on this for 2 weeks and have not gotten anywhere. I have watched your tutorial about twenty times and I am completely lost. Is there anyway you can set up my page or send me instructions on how to set it up like the Demo and then I can work from there. Maybe you can link me to customer that can help me. I apologize because I know I am asking a lot, but if I do not find away to do this I have to move onto another template, and I really like your template. Thanks!

Julian

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Julian,

Have you checked the documentation? It covers everything you need to get started – http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/documentation/

– Ed

hustle1

I have found the documentation and it has been very helpful. I will set my site according to the documentation and go from there. You guys have been very cooperative and helpful.
    Thank You Ed

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

We’re glad you were able to get it sorted

It’d be really helpful to us if you were to rate the theme

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register