New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Creating this effect for img

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    gogent

First off, great theme btw! I was wondering if somehow I can apply this effect within pinpoint?

Pic

Hover over pic
    pic

gogent

I am also having issue creating the slider below.

slider

I followed the instructions below. What I got is this instead.
    slider error

My slider code:
    [slider slide_page=”pageant” slider_type=”slides” limit=”20″]

Sliders

The Sliders menu option on the left is where you add slides to create groups of sliders which you can then use wherever you like within your content. To add a new slider, select the Sliders > Slide Groups option from the left hand WordPress menu. Here you can add a new group, where each group is taken as an individual slider.

You can then go to Sliders > Add New Slide. To create a slide you will want to follow the following steps:

Give the slide a title.
    Select a group for the slide in the right column (Slide Groups). This will add it to that slider group.
    You’ll then want to add your media, so click the Add Media button. You can then choose to either upload an image, provide a URL, or select an existing image.
    Once you have the image you want to use, click “Insert to post”.
    If you’d like to instead use a Vimeo/YouTube video embed for the slide, simply post the iframe embed code into the “Text” tab of the editor.
    Enter an excerpt in the box below for if you choose to display an excerpt over the top of the slide.
    Publish your slide.

To display a slider in the content of posts or pages, you will find that we have conveniently added a new tab in the “Add Media” popup window tited “Sliders”. Inside this tab, you can setup your slider with settings specific to the type of slider selected, as well as override any of the “Advanced Settings” specified on the main “Settings” screen. To add a slider, please use the following steps:

Click the “Add Media” button above the WYSIWYG editor when editing your page/post/post type.
    Select the “Sliders” tab.
    Choose your desired slideshow type and setup the options pertaining to the selected type (all fields are optional).
    If you’d like to override any of the global slideshow settings, click the “Advanced Settings” button and make any adjustments you’d like (only the modified items will be added to the shortcode).
    Click the “Insert Slider” button.

NOTE: To add a slider in a Page Builder page, just insert a text block to the size you want it to be on the page, then add the slider to the content of that text block.

gogent

I figure out how to do the slider already. Thanks.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear you’ve managed the slider ๐Ÿ™‚

For that effect, you would need to custom code your own functionality, as Pinpoint has no option for it.

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register