New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Create FAQ page or FAQ element have something missing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    havlil

Hi. I was trying to create a page something like a FAQ page, with links on top to the sections further down on the page.

I used the swift page builder to add a pre built page, and I tried adding the FAQ element to a new page, and both times I had the same result. All I get inside the element is this:

Edit FAQs

Extra class name

If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.

There seems to be some mistake with the content of that element. Please take a look and let me know. Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Havard.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to add FAQ’s like you add posts, then you add the FAQ element to your page and it will display the FAQs, see: http://dante.swiftideas.net/documentation/#faqs

– Kyle

havlil

Several categories?

Thanks a lot Kyle. Just what I wanted to know.

The way this FAQ is set up is just what I am looking for, all the FAQs displayed on the page with the links on top. But I need to be able to have several pages on the site with different categories. Is there a way I can do that.

Thanks again for great service.

Havard.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately not, we have had a few requests for this so are looking and providing this functionality, but as of now the theme only supports 1 FAQ page

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register