New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Crashed my site – swift page builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bbr2006

Dear Swift Team,

As mentioned in my comments on your Swift Dante Themeforest page – something when terribly wrong when i updated DANTE Theme.

I have deleted the Dante theme as you recommended and uploaded the dante.zip file via WordPress. So now the latest theme version should be installed…

Still – the site is broken. I installed VISUAL COMPOSER – so i could get rid of the ERRORS on the FRONTPAGE – regarding the Short-Codes. I remember mentioning over a year ago in your support forum – that the SWIFT PAGE BUILDER makes problems on my website. I have purchased your DANTE Theme for 2 projects. My second website DOESNT have these problems. On my second Website the SWIFT PAGE BUILDER works just fine.

In the FOOTER Menue are two important pages too. The Page „SERVICES“ and the page „Portfolio“ – Currently the PORTFOLIO Page doesn’t show anything. why this is – i don’t know. There should be 26 Projects listet…

Hope we can fix this together! Thank you in advance!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bbr2006

Hello Rui,

Thank you very much – everything looks fine. I didn’t log in into worpdress – will do this asap. So you switched OFF swift Page Builder – that means – i cannot use / build pages with swift page builder anymore? Which is OK for me.

Thank you for your efforts.

Best, H.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No I didn’t, the Swift Page Builder was off and I turned it on. You can use our Page builder or the Visual composer it’s up to you but our was design to fit perfectly in Dante.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register