Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    FlawlessWeb

Hey,

Three feature suggestions that I think would work very well in Cardinal:

#1. Animated columns – Very nice feature, see this theme for an example.

Would make a nice addition to Cardinal.

#2. There are currently three different style options in Cardinal – Minimal, bold and bright. At present, you only have the option of selecting one design style and that changes everything site wide – headers, tab styles, icon styles etc. It would be good to have an override option per page builder element.

For example, you may like to use the bold style throughout your website but you prefer the tabs style of the bright option. So, it would be good to have an option in the tabs page builder element to select what design style you want to use for it. That would then override the site wide style, but only for that element…

#3. The built in code hiding, hinting etc. in the custom CSS and JS boxes is great. One feature i’d like to see added – Currently you are able to minimise/maximise a block of code by clicking on the down arrow icon next to the line number. That works very well. But lets say you have hundreds of lines of code in your custom CSS box – it would be handy to have a ‘global’ button that would minimise/maximise every block of code within the box…

Would save a lot of time going through every block of code when you want to tidy things up a bit…

Let me know if I didn’t explain any of the above well enough.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We have already considered number 1 & 2, I will forward this to the developer. Thanks for the requests

– Kyle

FlawlessWeb

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the requests. Have noted them down, and will see what we can do in the future updates, once we get through the already planned updates 🙂

– Ed

FlawlessWeb

Hey,

Just wondering if any of the above ideas are likely to be implemented in any of the upcoming releases?

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

#1) Potentially in a future release, but we may look at slicker solutions.

#2) All you need to do is add an extra class in the asset, and it will change the styling, e.g.

bold-design
    bright-design
    minimal-design

#3) This is Redux, not something we develop. I’ve checked their github, but doesn’t seem as though they are taking requests. You can always ask here: https://github.com/ReduxFramework/redux-framework

– Ed

FlawlessWeb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just forwarded it to Ed.
    Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm. Hadn’t tested it with all assets. It works on simple assets, but tabs is a little tricky. Something we may look at in the future!

– Ed

FlawlessWeb

Thanks.

Personally I like the bold style on eveything except tabs.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You could easily adjust how they look with some custom css – just adjusting some spacing/colours etc.

– Ed

FlawlessWeb

Hey,

Just wondering if my suggestion #2 is likely to be included in an upcoming release?

i.e. have the option of changing the design style per asset. e.g. have a drop down box within the tabs asset to select how you want it to display – bold, bright or minimal design style.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I just forward it to Ed.
    Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Not as of yet – too complex to sort out, would need to re-adjust quite a bit of css unfortunately.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register