Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    doktadivah

Issue #1: On client’s home page, the text box headings are left justified instead of centered. In the page builder, all looks fine. However, inspecting the element shows that there are random backslashes as if there are additional quotes in the command – there are none. See image below. How can we fix this?

Issue #2: Also on the home page. trying to update the number of posts in the Recent Posts widget isn’t working. When we attempt to update the existing widget from 2 to 4 posts, there is no confirmation of the Save – it freezes that section. When adding a new RP widget to replace it, even with the default of 4 posts, only 2 are visible. “After save” image also below.

Site is brothatech.com

Ben – SUPPORT

Is there any chance I can have your login details for the site? Reply as a private reply and only us support staff will be able to see it

Thanks
    Ben

doktadivah
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ben – SUPPORT

Hey just as an update,

I’ve looked through the issues and the H1 center is definitely an issue.

As for recent posts there was no category selected so I’ve updated it to 4 and selected all

Note to ed: I’ve tried the center by changing the h1 to the p and it worked fine, I also tried adding another text block with a p tag to a h1 and it broke

Thanks
    Ben

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Seems that something else, likely a plugin, was conflicting with the code output. I added an extra class to the asset and then some custom css to align it center for you.

– Ed

doktadivah

Hey guys,

Very late update – the headings are still not aligned center. Help?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Add this custom CSS :

.recent-post h4 {
      text-align: center;
    }

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register