Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    eccesso

HI Support,

Setting up my webshop – I’d like to address the customer to another page than the one the predefined CART page has set. Tried to check the WooCommerce page settings, but couldn’t find any solutions?
    Where do I make/enter these changes/readdressing for the “Continue Shopping” link. I’m using the Shop – Full Width” for the Shopping page, and I’d like to address the customers back to this page to continue their shopping!
    My intention is to readdress the customer to the Shop – Full Width page whenever they click the “continue shopping link”.
    How-to-do and Where-to-do?

See attached JPG.file

Best regards _eccesso

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I believe Ed – The Developer would be better able to anwser this. Have assigned this to him.

Best,
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This is set to the shop page you set in WooCommerce, but if you’d like to change it, you’d need to edit /woocommerce/cart/cart.php and change:

<a class="continue-shopping" href="<?php echo get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( 'shop' ) ); ?>"><?php _e('Continue shopping', 'swiftframework'); ?></a>

Hope that helps.

– Ed

eccesso

HI!
    Thanks for the reply regarding the set up for the “continue shopping”-feature!
    In the meanwhile I’ve set up/used another solution, so I’ll guess the ticket should be closed!
    _best rgs _eccesso!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register