New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Content still not showing since theme update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    wademd

Hello,

I recently updated my theme following the issues with wordpress 4.5 update. I am still getting issues though. Im not using any kind of caching plugin. The issue seems to be happening with anything that has some kind of animation applied to it. Things that are not working at the moment.

1. Blog Post module as you can see with the podcast link I provided in the site details of this post. The items are there according to the source code but you cant visibly see them. http://tinyurl.com/gmcm2jx

2. Swift Slider – I had this on the homepage but since it wasn’t working I had to replace it with a static version for now. It had a video background and that wasnt working any more.

3. Navigation not sticking to the top anymore.

Im not really sure where to start from here. I was reading the other comments seeing similar issues getting fixed by the update but not sure why mine wasnt working so I bought the extended support so I can post here. My previous version of the theme never showed that there was an update so I manually did it. I am using the supposed latest version 2.4.4

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wademd

Also something to note… Most of the content on the site was invisible as well but the only way to make it show was to remove all the fade-in animation I had on the text boxes and row modules. I hope that helps narrow down the issue.

wademd

Just checking out the site today and I just came across a couple issues…

1. When I edit a text module the normal visual tab with the wysiwig editor doesnt show and the area is blank but if I hit the text tab then the content shows up.
    2. The save button no longer works when opening up the module. When I click it nothing happens.

Also one thing that I tried was disabling ALL plugins that I had to make sure there were no conflicts. It acts completely the same. Am I the only one experiencing these issues since the update?

Oh and also another bit of information I can think of is Yes, im using a child theme. And I have tested using child theme vs no child and the results were the same.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cloudstudio

Same problem here, any updates? I’m having trouble with the client for this

wademd

Curious… did you guys miss my question? I see other posts get responded to after I posted mine. I paid to extend my support specifically so I could post this question so it kind of sucks that im being skipped. I posted on the 22nd and now its the 26th. If you can get back to me soon I would really appreciate it as I have a client that is relying on the theme at the moment.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please provide me with a login, that one you provided does not work

– Kyle

wademd

oh you posted just as I did… one second I will confirm the login

wademd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

What’s the login url? wp-login.php isn’t working

– Kyle

wademd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I deactivated your plugins and the site is displaying fine, which means one of your plugins is breaking the site. Please activate one by one until you find the culprit

– Kyle

wademd

LoL… are you serious? thats all you had to do? I swear I de-activated everything and still had the issue… are you sure thats all you did? Either way, thank you for your efforts, I will reply with the plugin thats causing the issue just in case that other person that replied CloudStudio has the same plugin thats coming up with the same issue.

Thanks again.

Wade

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes that is all I did haha

Great, no problem

– Kyle

wademd

So it appears that I have narrowed down only 1 plugin thats causing the issue.

App look-alike menus (mmenu)
    http://codecanyon.net/item/mmenu-wordpress-plugin/11630470?s_rank=1

Not sure if you are using that @CloudStudio but thats the one thats causing the issue for me. I guess I just need to wait for the update, but with that plugin deactivated everything was back up and working properly and no longer get java errors.

W

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks @wademd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.