New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Content and Footer Background

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    JTFF

Hi Ed,

Quick question for you.  Is there anyway to add patterns to the content and footer background (similar to the page background with boxed selected)?  If not, is there any way to add an image to these spaces?  It makes it look much better and professional with these features.  I know you can change the colors and color gradient on the footer.  Is there a quick code shortcut to add patterns?

Thanks again!

P.S.

The responsive mode seems to not be doing the stuff it was earlier although the first time I tried it, the gallery spaces were gigantic when minimized and then maximized.  Seems to be working just great now.  Thanks for your efforts and diligence!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

We don’t have options in the theme for that, therefore you would need to upload a pattern, get the path to it and add custom CSS.

Something like:

#main-container {
      background: url("http://mysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mypattern.jpg") 0 0 repeat !important;
    }

To target the footer, you would use #footer.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

JTFF

Thanks so much!

JTFF

Hi,

We tried the suggestion above, but it didn’t work.  The assumption is that it is being overridden somewhere else at a different level.  We tried going back to the default color etc. and then trying it, but to no avail.  The closest we got was to getting an image within the footer widget space.  If you could replicate a different background in the content area and/or footer and then pass your procedure on, we would be most grateful.  Otherwise, any other suggestions would be great.

Thanks again

Cosmin – SUPPORT

I’ve tested these two with Firebug and they definitely work; also, they can’t be overridden, as I’ve mentioned to specify !important, which will override anything our theme sets. Is the path to your image correct?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register