New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Contact Form Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    wochurch

I’ve discovered through trial and error that my contact forms will only accept submissions if the email address I fill in on the contact page is from within our domain (anything @wochurch.org – i.e. [email protected]). When I go to wochurch.org/contact and fill in any other type of email address, it says “Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.” But if I use the same form and put in a wochurch.org email address, it goes right through, no problem.

I’ve tried removing the email validation by making it a simple text field and removing it as a required field, but no success.

I don’t understand how this could be happening, and I’m not seeing any settings that could be causing it. Any ideas?

wochurch

I think I’ve resolved the issue. It definitely was no issue with Dante.

The host was not allowing WP contact submissions from email address outside of our domain. I forced the from field, and away we went. Thanks anyway guys. Hope you’re doing well.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Brilliant! I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register