New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood contact form label styles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    midnite

Hello, i’m trying to change the label styles on the contact form. Normally all added styles on the css editor work, but this one isn’t. i tried variations of:

.wpcf7 p, .contact-form label {
    font-weight: bold !important;
    font-size: 12px !important;
    color: #653012 !important;
    }

and they don’t seem to work. i can see them on firebug with a line through them, seems the regular “p” tag is overriding them with font-size: 16px; and the other styles as well.

i also tried creating a wrapper div around the form shortcode and inline styling it with the above. everything works that way except the font-size, the default p is still overriding that somehow.

any help as to what style can be used to modify the labels would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

midnite

another one i’m having a problem with is the hover color of the “+ Add to shopping bag” text on the button next to the product photo of a product’s page. i tried:

.woocommerce form .cart button a.single_add_to_cart_button:hover
    color: #999999 !important;
    }

which works in firebug but not on the actual style editor when live.

midnite

sorry, nevermind, got them both. in case it helps anyone, the contact label was correct after all, not sure why it wasn’t working at first but it fixed itself. the shopping bag text was:

.woocommerce form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button:hover {
    color: #999999 !important;
    }
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register