New Landing How can we help? Atelier CONTACT FORM 7 ISSUES w. ATTACHMENT FEATURE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    eccesso

HI Support,

I´m having severe issues making the Contact Form 7 mailformula work with the file “ATTACHMENT-feature” (shortcode) work properly.
    I´ve decreased/increased file size, but this didn´t improve anything. In the mail INBOX, no attachments were apperaring in the inbox. Neither in localmailbox, neither in webmail inbox?
    I´ve checked server on site if wp-content/uploads/wpcf7_uploads folder is there, which it is. And nothing still works properly?
    I´ve checked wp-config.php file, file maximum upload size 1024MB (should be large enough).
    I´ve setup several new Contact Forms, but they still didn´t work properly, untill I finally copy/pasted a script from a Contact Form 7 – which worked properly. Now I can send mails from site with Contact form 7, but still the mailformula doesn´t work with file “ATTACHMENT”-feature installed?
    I´ve setup a Contact Form 7 with multiple permitted filetypes installed, but it didn´t work with file ATTACHMENT-feature installed.
    I´ve tried everything possible according to instructions on site by Contact Form 7 designer, but nothing still works.
    I´ve checked the SwiftSupport site for similar issues, but couldn´t find any that suited my needs for solving the issues….so…
    I´ll submit this ticket to the support forum and hope that someone may take care of this issue, which I never have experienced before – using this mailformula?

Best regards_eccesso

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid we only support theme issues. You can contact the developer of the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/contact-form-7

– Kylr

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

We just used the attachment field from the contact form 7 builder, works fine for us

– Kyle

eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

eccesso
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Closed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register