New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Contact 7 form – Style button and remove som space

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    morruu

Hi again,

I need some help again with a customized contact 7 form. I need to remove the right margin (space) from the textarea box and style the send button like a golden reveal button (class is “sf-button standard gold sf-icon-reveal ml0”.

The new style should only apply to this specifik form. The ID of this form is “#wpcf7-f12564-p12512-o1”.

The page is find under “Drafts”, so it’s not published yet.

Please see attached screenshot.

I hope you can help me.

Best regards
    Morten

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    morruu

Another question is.

How can I style the labels text to white and the validation errors as on desktop?

See attachment.

Best regards
    Morten

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation. We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations.

While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer.

morruu

Hi David,

That’s okay. Maybe you could point me in the right direction for a solution. Is it the media queries for mobile devices I should play with?

Best regards
    Morten

morruu

I would just let you know. That the missing closing bracket from my media query in another topic was solving my problem with the styling of my contact form on mobile devices 😉

Thanks again.

Best regards
    Morten

David Martin – Support

Ah yes I remember that – glad that fixed it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register