New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Consistent Button Look, oh and fonts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    cosmicears

Hi

Great theme but having a few issues with trying to get a consistent look to my website, I guess this is partly down to the amount of options there is 🙂

1) I would like all the buttons to have the same colour and a colour for the hover, also I would like the font to be the same as it is bold on some Woocommerce buttons.
    2) I would like to use Helvetica Neue consistently through the site as this font can have it’s weight change, struggling to find out how to do this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) Different buttons are different colours for visual heirachy, and other design reasons. If there are any you’d like to change that you want to be the same, please identify specific buttons and we’ll help with some custom css.

2) You can add this to the custom css panel in theme options:

body, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, .custom-caption p, span.dropcap1, span.dropcap2, span.dropcap3, span.dropcap4, .spb_call_text, .impact-text, .impact-text-large, .testimonial-text, .header-advert, .sf-count-asset .count-number, #base-promo, .sf-countdown, .sf-icon-character, .fancy-heading h1, strong, .sf-button, h6, .standard-post-date, .sf-count-asset h6.count-subject, .progress-bar-wrap .bar-text > span.progress-value, .portfolio-showcase-wrap ul li .item-info span.item-title, table.sf-table th, .team-member figcaption span, .read-more-button, .pagination-wrap li span.current, #respond .form-submit input#submit, .twitter-link a, .comment-meta .comment-author, .woocommerce span.onsale, .woocommerce .wc-new-badge, .woocommerce .out-of-stock-badge, .woocommerce .free-badge, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce .coupon input.apply-coupon, .bag-product-title a, .woocommerce .shipping-calculator-form .update-totals-button button, table.totals_table tr.total {
       font-family: "Helvetica Neue", "HelveticaNeue-Light", "Helvetica Neue Light", Helvetica, Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; 
    }

Hope that helps!

– Ed

cosmicears

Ed

Thanks for the info the font certainly worked well and helps.

On the button side I understand where you are coming from but it does not really fall inline with my consistent concept. If you take a look at the screen shot there are a number of buttons on the page but they have a few different colour schemes and 2 are in bold.

I try to have a consistent look in my websites so for example all buttons are the same colour and the hover the same colour, I feel this makes it easier for the user to identify what is clickable.

So I would like to have all buttons background: #663399 and color: #ffffff and the hover for all buttons #006600.

Hope this makes sense.

Phil

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great point – thank you for that screenshot, will definitely address that in the next update!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register