New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Conflict with WooCommerce at Checkout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    russcurry

Hi,

I have WooCommerce successfully installed with Neighborhood 1.81 on another site.
    However, I have encountered problems setting up this new site with V 1.93

I get this message on the checkout page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_ship_to_billing_address_only() in /home3/russ/public_html/2014.dailydoohgalaawards.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/woocommerce/order/order-details.php on line 167

The code at this point is:
    <?php endif; ?>
    and this is exactly the same at the same point on the other site.

Despite this message, the order is processed and both customer and I receive confirmation notices.

I found this comment on the WooCommerce Forum:

This issue is caused by your theme, they are bundling outdated template files in their themes that have been deprecated for a while now. You should contact the theme developer to get this fixed properly. You can delete that specific file from your theme until this issue has been patched by your theme developer for a temporary fix. WooCommerce will fall back on the default template file, bundled with the plugin.

I’m not very familiar with code and don’t what template file they are referring to so I’m not about to delete any files..

What do you suggest..?

Thanks !

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Neighborhood V 1.93 it’s adapted to Woocommerce 2.2.6

We are working on the update because of the new Woocommerce version 2.2.7 launched on 22 of October, that we will release in the next days.

I also notice you have a cache plugin. Can you purge the cache and try again?

-Rui

russcurry

Hi Rui,

That’s great – purging the cache fixed it…!

Many thanks for the prompt and effective response…!

Best
    Russ

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register