New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Conflict with Picasa plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rely27

Hello,

I’m using the plugin Picasa and Google Plus Express but it seems to have a conflict, when I click to choose between image or gallery it just stays on image and cannot choose gallery. Fact is by default my previous post using this plugin now are using the lightbox system from the theme but does not see the series of photos as gallery. I just would loke to be able to use my lightbox by default and the picasa plugin like before. Here is a post as an example :

http://www.unjourunmonde.com/2013/11/12/inde-destination-calcutta-kolkata/

this is my development website, here is how it’s working on my actual website :

http://www.la-thailande-et-l-asie.com/2013/blog-voyages/inde-destination-kolkata/

Thank you,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Getting a maintenance mode notice on your site, can you provide a login or remove it so that I can check it out?

Thanks,

– Ed

rely27

Hi, I’ve deactivated the maintenance mode, thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Looks like it is working, just different styling?

Add this custom css as it seems the overlay is appearing over the gallery?

#cboxOverlay {
    z-index: 200;
    }

– Ed

rely27

I think you misunderstood the problem, I’ve found what was the problem, the plugin was using an internal option for lightbox function (photoswipe) just deactivated it and now it’s ok, also manage to fix the image/gallery switch problem. Thanks anyway.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great, glad you’ve sorted it!

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register