New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Compatibility with WooCommerce Tab Manager Plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    designerjustin

After installing the WooCommerce Tab Manager Plugin does not work. Can you please update to support this plugin? Is there something I can do to make it work?

designerjustin

I deactivated and reactivated the plugin and this is the error message:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_woocommerce_active() in /mnt/stor2-wc2-dfw1/438403/512907/www.mywebsite.com/web/content/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-tab-manager/woocommerce-tab-manager.php on line 39

designerjustin

By the way I’m running WooCommerce Version 2.0.12.

marcus.albertsson

I have the same problem and I have asked this question before but no one is answering. SOme help please!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Can either of you provide me with a login to their site to see this error?

@marcus-albertsson
    – where have you asked this question without getting an answer?

– Ed

marcus.albertsson

Hey again!

I just got your answear on Themeforrest.

With your code it worked perfect with Woocommerce Custom Tab but the accordian looks much better:

Code:
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs’, 35);

Is there a way to ad an extra or two extra accordian like “Description”, same on all product pages?

Do you still need a login to my wordpress site?

Best regards, Marcus

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Marcus,

Are you still getting the undefined function error?

The only way to add an extra accordion panel would be to manually code it in the file that I pointed you towards where you changed the names. This would of course require custom coding though.

– Ed

marcus.albertsson

No, no error message. It worked perfect!

OK, I would like to add teo extra accordian under “Additional information”.

What is the code and where should I put it?

Thanks again for good and quick response!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you check /includes/swift-framework/sf-woocommerce.php, you will find the tabs code within the function that starts on line 236. Example code for the accordion group is:

<div class="accordion-group">
    <div class="accordion-heading">
    <a class="accordion-toggle collapsed" data-toggle="collapse" data-parent="#product-accordion" href="#additional-information">
    <?php _e("Additional Information", "swiftframework"); ?>
    </a>
    </div>
    <div id="additional-information" class="accordion-body collapse">
    <div class="accordion-inner">
    <?php $product->list_attributes(); ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

You would need to add two more of these, and add your content withint the “accordion-inner” element.

We’d love to help further, but unfortunately our support doesn’t cover custom work. We’d love to provide it, but we simply don’t have enough time.

– Ed

marcus.albertsson

Ok, great job, thanks again!

I will try this. But with this solution it can only be the same content everywhere?

designerjustin

The code referenced on Themeforest is not specific to the WooCommerce Tab Manager plugin so this doesn’t answer my question.

Ed, I added an Admin user to my website for you to login. Please let me know if you are able to login and if you can figure out what the issue is with the plugin.

Keep in mind I have one particular plugin active with hides the rest of the website to the public while I’m developing it and I need it to stay active. Just so you know, I have already tried disabling that plugin as well and it does not seem to contribute to the problem because the Tab Manager plugin works fine when I have the Twenty Twelve theme active.

Thanks for you help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@designerjustin – the tab manager plugin will only work if you revert to the standard WooCommerce tabs, as the ones that are there by default are custom coded accordion tabs. You can re-enable the standard tabs by changing /includes/swift-framework/sf-woocommerce.php line 233 to:

add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs', 35);

– Ed

designerjustin

Thanks Ed! Can you point me in the direction of how to style the standard WooCommerce tabs to be a little more in keeping with your theme?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you could provide a link to you using the tabs I could provide some css.

– Ed

designerjustin

Ed, I have a plugin hiding the website from the public currently but since I gave you a login you can view nearly any product and there will be a tab in use. I’m currently using a custom tab for extra files associated with a product such as a PDF for installation instructions or an owner’s manual. Please login to my website again to view the product pages to see what I mean.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register