New Landing How can we help? Atelier Column styling issues after update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    eternalbeta

I’ve seen a couple of other threads reporting issues with columns since updating but I would like to provide my own experiences as they differ slightly and I may have additional information.

After updating, my columns suddenly had both an unknown/errored amount of vertical padding as well as 15px of horizontal padding (see attached). In addition, the background image I had set for each column no longer had the “cover” attribute applied to it and was staying at a static size. When looking at the code, it appears the background image I set through the page builder is being applied to both the column AND the div immediately inside the column, with this second image being the one not having the “cover” attribute. I fixed this for now on my page with css hiding the second background image since this is a live site that needs to function properly, but see the html below:

<div class="spb-column-container spb_parallax_asset sf-parallax parallax-scroll spb_content_element bg-type-cover col-sm-6   homebottom " style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 171px; background-image: url(&quot;/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ARMORED_CURRENT_960X270.jpg&quot;);">
    		<div class="spb-asset-content" style="border: 0px; padding: 0px; background-image: url(&quot;/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ARMORED_CURRENT_960X270.jpg&quot;);">

Luckily, I use columns very sparingly, but it would be great if this could be looked into further.

Thanks guys!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Thanks for reporting this, I will check with the team and see if there is a known issue.

Cheers,
    David.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide me the content of that page so I can replicate in my dev server?
    Thanks

-Rui

eternalbeta

Hi Rui —

We swap out content in this section a lot and it is very customized, but I can give you the basic layout so hopefully you can recreate it. The row height is set to 25vh then divided 3 columns, 1/4,1/2,1/4. The 1/4 sections have a background image size of 480px x 270px and the middle section image is 960px x 270px.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The background situation it’s already fixed and it will be provided in the next update.

I just wanted to determine now if something happened with the margins and padding.

We added a default of 15px of the horizontal padding in the column, but that was something that was already being applied in the bootstrap css rule. But that by default won’t change the existing column values, it’s only for the new ones.

If you remember any specific situation or you can replicate it in a draft page in your site that would help.
    thanks

-Rui

SofiCo77
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

@SofiCo77 please start your own new thread. You can privately add your details.

I do not see that on the URL mentioned.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.