New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante COLOR STYLING_INDIVIDUAL PAGES

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    eccesso

Hi Support,
    I need your guidedance and assistance in colorstyling the different pages I’m using on site.
    The pages are: Home Eight: Naked; Home Seven: Shop; Shop.
    I’d like to colorstyle the “Home page” with its own body+textcolor (example body: Orange/Text: White); 2. Home Seven: Shop with its own body+text colorstyling; Last: Shop with its own colorstyling.
    I made some colorstyling-tests with the color customizer, and these versions are continued through the complete theme. THis unfortunately wont work with the Shop, the Sign Out, My Account, Subscribe, Cart, Checkout, etc.etc.
    I need to be able to colorcustomize each page with its own colorstyling. Could you assist me with this task?

Besides I experience an issue with the set up for the Home Seven: Shop page. I’m using the shop products element, which I have cloned and changed the title for the element: New Arrivals and Outlets. See added jpegs.
    The issue is, that the cloned element – Outlets – shows the navigation buttons, but the New Arrivals’ buttons wont appear? They simply disappear. (See added jpegs). I’ve tried to rearrange the elements, but the cloned or dublicated element will “grab” buttons? I must use the second element to expose others items from the Shop! What to do, and may this be solved asap? Thanks a lot!

Bst Rgs _eccesso

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eccesso
    eccesso
    eccesso
    eccesso

HI,

Strange how this ticket faded out? I don’t even know if someone is taking care of the issue? Or has everybody gone fishing?

Melanie – SUPPORT
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register