Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    ubercool

I have too many photos on a white background that would require adding your gray background, so I had to change to an all-white background. Then you introduce the problem that images with frames were designed for a colored background.

I have two options:

Change frame color – I could change the frame color to an accent color, if I knew which variable controlled this. Do you have a list of options the color customizer controls?

Eliminate frame – Unlike the Recent Posts element, your Portfolio element does not use frames, so I could match that style, if you tell me where in the code I could make the change.

Let me know what’s easier.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Changing the color would be easier, please link to that page and I’ll provide a solution for both cases.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

ubercool

I already changed the frame color giving the border the same color as your gray background, by changing line 1774 in .recent-post figure { to:

border: 3px solid #f7f7f7!important;

Now I would like to add the same style border to the Portfolio section on the home page, I know it’s in portfolio-item eight.

ubercool

Any suggestions on how to do this: Add image frames to Portfolio (eight) element just like the Recent Posts element?

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Add this custom CSS, for the portfolios:

.portfolio-item figure a {
        border: 3px solid #F7F7F7;
    }

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register