New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Code won't save in theme options

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    pcmpr

Hi again. I’ve upgraded Cardinal theme to latest version. I noticed that whatever new code I have input in theme options or page content when accessing these after logging in but won’t save the new changes and keep reverting to old code. Because of this happening, I had to input new code every time I login to access either theme options or page content. How to fix or resolve this?

David Martin – Support

What version of the theme do you have?

What version of the Swift Framework plugin do you have?

Please add a WP login for us to take a closer look. Can you disable all plugins so only WooCommerce & Swift Framework are active.

Thanks.

pcmpr

Cardinal Theme v.2.6.11

Swift Framework v. 2.5.30

Can you provide steps or instructions how to troubleshoot this issue before doing an attempt to login into our WP?

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We need to have a look at it in the admin, there is no other way to debug it.
    We do this kind of intervention everyday.

Thanks

-Rui

pcmpr
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The options are working fine for me, guess the cache plugin can be caching something. Try to purge the cache plugin.

-Rui

pcmpr

Okay, it seems it’s not affected by Purge Cache plugin. I have tested using a new Text Block and then copied and paste this specific code into text editor tab when editing Text Block on a page then when I switch to visual editor, this piece of code disappears. It won’t save. This is what I’m talking about.

May I suggest that you try logging in again and test this piece of code by creating a new page and then add a new Text Block onto this test page. Then try to use this code that I tried to save below into text editor and then switch to visual editor and see if you have same issue as I do.

<div id=”social” class=”sm-text”>
    <span class=”sm-icons”></span>
    </div>

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pcmpr

Thanks and am aware of using raw HTML for page content and saw the difference as you mentioned so this works for now. However, the issue persists in the Footer Copyright Right Text in Theme Options. It won’t save the using code I mentioned above. Every time I tried to input the above code in this text editor it keeps reverting to old code instead of the new code. This one is what I’m talking about. You can test this and let me know if you see the same problem as I do. Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Guess it’s the same situation, you can build the desired content using an draft page or spb section and place there the Raw html. Them switch to the classic editor mode and copy the generated shortcodes.

-Rui

pcmpr

Hello, I followed the instructions and so far it’s working. The code didn’t revert to old code every time I access Theme Options.

Thank you for your help.

David Martin – Support

Thanks Rui.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register