New Landing How can we help? Atelier child theme outdated since update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi guys, long time no see 🙂 took some time off and came back to a pile of necessary updates, which i have done more or less. After updating the Atelier theme, i have this message:

Your theme (Atelier Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

I clicked on system status page – it tells me i should have at least 64 bites WP memory and php 5.4. i seem to remember this happening when i first started my site and i seem to vaguely remember i have that.. but not 100% sure. also in red text is ‘page does not contain the shortcode: [woocommerce_my_account]… Any help would be great thanks.

also.. how do i update the WPBakery visual composer. i clicked on the link and only see a paid version. how do i update this as part of the theme?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You will need to copy the new woocommerce files to your child theme and remake your changes. You will need to ask your host to update you php version and WP Memory

The latest visual composer will be in the latest version of the theme on TF

– Kyle

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding Visual composer, you should get the latest copy inside our files in Themeforest Download area.

Regarding the outdated files you should check the difference between the files you modified in the child theme and their latest version in the parent theme and copy changes across.

If you need to change your WordPress memory settings you can change it inside the wp-config.php file

Change your WordPress memory to 128M or a maximum 256M.
    Also check the official documentation from WordPress in the link below.
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Hope it helps.

-Rui

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register