New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Check the theme for missing translations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    ehandelsfabriken

How can I check the theme (Neighborhood) for missing translations? I have Neighborhood v.2.12 and the very latest translation for WooCommerce 2.3.3. And of course I am running WC 2.3.3. WordPress 4.1.

Still there’s several WooCommerce related string not translated when viewing some pages. For example “Cart Totals”, “Cart Subtotal”, “Coupon code”, “Apply coupon” at the cart page. And “Billing Address”, “Shipping Address”, “Ship to a different address?” at the checkout page.

None of these strings are in the theme .po files. All are in the WooCommerce .po file. However, the theme doesnt pick these strings from the 100% translated WooCommerce .po file. As I said all of these strings ARE translated in the WooCommerce .po file. But they dont display translated. This must be an theme error due to missing/incorrect references in the theme right?

Cart page: http://www.grafiskatryck.se/varukorg/

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

This is the example of Cart totals that is displayed in our theme but using the woocommerce translation file. So it should be inside the Woocommerce translation files.

<h2><?php _e( 'Cart Totals', 'woocommerce' ); ?></h2>

Did you generated the woocoommerce .mo files after translating?

-Rui

ehandelsfabriken

These are the language files I am using. This must be an error in the theme because running with the same .mo file after the theme update caused this error. Only thing that changed prior to getting the error was a theme update.

ehandelsfabriken

Files agaian.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Where were the translations files before the update? Inside the parent theme or the child theme?

Can you provide admin access so we can look it further?
    Thanks

-Rui

ehandelsfabriken
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The theme doesn’t control in any way the Woocommerce translation we just output text to their translation domain.

The Woocommerce translation files use to be inside the plugin in the directory 2i18n/languages” copy your .po and .mo files to that directory and give it a try.

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register