Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    philadahlphia

Hello,

Is there literature on changing the chart icons?

I want to be able to change the icons on the homepage that get circled by a percentage.

Is there a link for the literature on these “charts” and changing the icons?

[chart percentage=”80″ size=”170″ barcolour=”#fb3c2d” trackcolour=”#fececa” content=”icon-mobile-phone” align=”center”]

Would also like to know if there are any ways to edit the progress chart’s shortcode as well.

[progress_bar percentage=”50″ name=”Logistics” value=”50%” type=”” colour=”#0092dd”]

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

For the icons, you just need to use a different name in content=”icon-mobile-phone”. Here’s the list: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/

Not sure what you need to do with regards to your second question.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

philadahlphia

Hey!

Thank you, this is exactly what I wanted.

As for the second part of the question, I see there are two different ways to represent the progress bar “type”.

[progress_bar percentage=”50″ name=”Logistics” value=”50%” type=”” colour=”#0092dd”] <–this makes it so there are no animated lines.

[progress_bar percentage=”95″ name=”Photography” value=”95%” type=”progress-striped active” colour=”#00204e”] <–this one makes it so the progress bar is animated

[progress_bar percentage=”95″ name=”Photography” value=”95%” type=”progress-striped” colour=”#00204e”] <—This one makes it so it’s striped but not active.

Is there a link to the shortcode for the “progress bars” like there is for the icons?

Ben – SUPPORT

Yep the shortcode has an option of progress bar,

view it here http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a81exak10

Thanks
    Ben

philadahlphia

Thank you all!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register