New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Changing the main page background colour (on full width design)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    lukozade

Hi,

I’d like to change the background colour, currently set to white on the main page background area – but as I’m using the full width design, this is not an available option in the colour customiser.

Where do I need to go to change this value?

Thanks,
    Luke

Ben – SUPPORT

On dashboard click “Customise Site” -> Colour – Page

Thanks
    Ben

lukozade

Thanks Ben – I have the option ‘Color Customizer’ at the top of the page, but no Customize Site anywhere there or on the main dashboard.

Within Color Customizer there is the option ‘Color – Page’ (so I’m guessing its the place you’re talking about), but as I described in my original post this only gives me options to effect the page when I’m in ‘bordered mode’.

My design uses the Full Width page layout and these controls won’t effect it.

How can I get around this? I’ve looked in the CSS and cannot see an obvious setting I can change.

Thanks,
    Luke

Ben – SUPPORT

I’ve just set mine to full page and edited “Color – Page -> “Inner page background color (bordered only)” and it worked

Thanks
    Ben

lukozade

thanks Ben – you were right, it just wasn’t previewing the change. Once I published using the inner page value to make the change it worked.

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register