New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Changing the background color of the header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    mgma

I can’t seem to change the background color of the sticker header. If I change it, it shows that backgroud color even before the sticky header activates. Can you direct me?

THANKS!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The sticky header background uses Color – Navigation > Navigation BG

– Kyle

mgma

In the color scheme? I can’t seem to work that. I can’t upload CSV files… is says they’ve uploaded and I can choose them there, but they’re not in the menu for schemes. Then it reverts back to the original… freaks me out. I don;t think it’s working Correctly.

just like the background color of this promo bar…

http://bigidea.pro/ce/

the light bleuish green. Where is it? I can’t seem to find it to change it. There was only one item using that color for a background and that was the twitter module. I changed that but it didn’t make a difference.

Is there a way I can do these with CSS? I don;t think the color scheme stuff is working correcrtly…

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Should be working fine, please provide me with a login so I can check the colours

– Kyle

mgma
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Check now, but clear your browser cache first

– Kyle

mgma

Thanks Kylke… but I’m confused. Now the sticker header background is black. Where do I change it in the customizer? If I change it at Header/Header background color… it changes, but is always there… even before scroll.

What am I doing wrong?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It does in the live customiser, ignore that

On the front end it works fine: http://d.pr/i/12M88/2ygHf931

– Kyle

mgma

and now when I try and download the CSV it gives me a “Security checki” message. Never seen that before.

mgma

ok, I changed in the CSV.. header background right? But it’s not taking. It’s there in the thumbnails, but not on the site….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mgma

see the file itself too… I have the header background color set to #eeedeb

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Have you gone into the actual Color Customiser to change it?

– Kyle

mgma

I tried. But when I change it there, it changes it ALL the time. Even before scroll

Kyle – SUPPORT

It doesn’t, I’ve checked. You’re looking at the preview in the customiser, which doesn’t take into account the page meta options so it will ignore the sticky header. If you load your site the header will be transparent and then when you scroll it will change to colour

– Kyle

mgma

I’m looking at it on the front end… the header background is still black… even though both the customizer and the CSV show it to be #eeedeb.

Is it possible we’re communicating about this somehow? Are you seeing a sticky header with a black background, or a #eeedeb background now?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register