New Landing How can we help? Atelier changing text of site tag line?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi guys, My site tagline currently reads ‘unisex jewelry with a rock n roll edge’. I have changed it to read something different, both in the WordPress Settings > general area and the Appearance> customize> site identity section and it wont change. i’ve tried two different browsers to see if its a cache issue and doesnt seem to be. What am i doing wrong? thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Your site is down so i am not able to view the website.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

hi, have another look. site is back online

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Your website is still offline.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

I dont understand how my site can be offline when i have access to it? even to the point of being able to add items to my cart? I’m also able to update items in the back end as admin. are you sure you have the correct URL?

nightMair Creations

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am looking this tag line here. Please check attachment.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dm13

yes that is correct. my site has its own domain name but it is hosted as a subdomain hence the url being different once you surf around a bit.. the domain name i gave you will still get you there.

the tag line you are looking at is the one i wish to ask about and change.. i cant find where to change the text other than the two places I mentioned a few posts back — which i have done but on the front of the site it wont change. Hence my support ticket.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Appearance -> Color Customizer. Here you can change it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

somehow this is being lost in translation. Is there someone else that can take a look at this thread and sort it out?

There is no ‘admin>appearance>color customizer’

i have admin>appearance>customize.. from there i have a bunch of color customize choices none of which allow me to change the text of this area. The only places that allow me to change the text on this area as i said further back in my thread, are the wordpress > settings> general OR appearance > customize> site identity. Both of which i have changed to the text i wish to see, but is not showing up on my site’s front end.

dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can change it through Admin -> Edit Home Page -> Scroll Down to get Yoast SEO box -> here you can change edit as you desire. Hope it should help to you and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

I do not have “Admin -> Edit Home Page -> Scroll Down to get Yoast SEO box” I dont have ‘edit home page’ in the admin section of my dashboard. This is NOT working. every suggestion you have given me – there is no such category in my dashboard to try. please ask another support person to look at this as it is not being resolved.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its really simple so go to Admin -> Pages -> Find home page to edit -> Here you will find WP Yoast box.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

Found it thank you. I also found that my front page SEO title had been changed to Swift Support.. and that Swift Support was showing up on the browser tab when I looked at my site’s home page – I have changed it back to my own SEO title.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you found and managed to resolve.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register