Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dp452

hi,

i would like to know if someone can help me on some changes?

1. is there a way to add more rows to the swift page bulder elements “blog type masory”. I would like to add more that 5 rows.

2. Is there a way to change all the featured images to fancy title?

dp452

also.. is there any way to have the image lightbox to load single images along with gallery images?

dp452

one more thing, when i have the side bar on every post, the PREVIOUS ARTICLE and NEXT ARTICLE slider doesn’t come up anymore and the side bar only comes up when i have the title in “fancy”. Is there anything I can do to have it back on?

dp452

can someone PLEASE help me?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

As per our support policy, clearly stated on the right of the support forum pages – We work on the oldest topic first, so adding a new comment will take you to the back of the queue. By adding replies, you’ve pushed yourself to the back of the queue and hence our support staff haven’t gotten to it yet.

1) This isn’t possible as standard – there simply isn’t enough room across all viewports to be able to support 6 columns. If you provide a link to the page where you are trying to show 6 columns, we can possibly provide some custom css as a workaround.

2) You could use a bulk update tool to set the page heading to fancy for older posts, but apart from this you’ll need to manually edit each post.

3) Not sure what you mean here?

4) Can you provide links to show the issue?

– Ed

dp452

thanks for getting back to me.

how can i do a bulk update tool for the fancy header? I’ll have to e-mail you a login to see the page for 4. and as for 3, is there a way to have a single image to open up in the the lightbox?

http://www.derriuspierre.com/dkny-men-fallwinter-2015-collection/ there’s a side bar but no PREVIOUS ARTICLE and NEXT ARTICLE

http://www.derriuspierre.com/ernest-alexander-fallwinter-2015-collection/ there isn’t a side bar but is a PREVIOUS ARTICLE and NEXT ARTICLE

i would like a side bar and PREVIOUS ARTICLE and NEXT ARTICLE on both

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Heres a plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-field-bulk-editor/

The field name is sf_page_title_style and you want to set it to: fancy

1) Check the post meta, and sidebar options – you have “Remove article pagination” unchecked, and sidebar set to Right Sidebar.

2) The sidebar is showing on this page? (scroll down)

3) Yes – check the Image asset in the Page Builder, there is a lightbox option. I added some custom JS for you to enable lightbox for all your existing post images if you’d rather do it like that.

– Ed

dp452

Could you send the JS enable code? With that code will the image be full size image?

1) I’ll try to find that
    2) i see it now

for this post do i need to do the something? http://www.derriuspierre.com/duckie-brown-fallwinter-2015-collection/ .. there isn’t a side bar but PREVIOUS ARTICLE and NEXT ARTICLE

thanks for all the help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes – edit that post, then scroll down to the meta options tabbed area. You can set the sidebar there.

– Ed

dp452

thank you. but on some pages i still don’t see my side bar. maybe i’m doing something wrong. one more thing, is there anyway i can have my master slider to show the top of the photo i have set a “featured image”. when i change all the “fillmodes” the one one that where I can see the top of the image is “tile” but I don’t want the photo to show a “tile”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you provide a link to that page for me

– Kyle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register