New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Change the Portfolio 'Filter our work' text?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    aaustin69

Hi, is there a way to change the words ‘Filter our work’ in the Portfolio element to say something else?

Thanks,

Alan

Eaglerulez

This ^^

I tried editing the .PO file and uploading it, like was suggested in another thread, but the text didn’t change. It could be that I have Neighborhood, and it is a little different though (I can’t find the string in portfolio.php where “Filter Our Work” is).

I apologize for asking in this thread, but there are quite a few threads about changing “Filter Our Work,” so I thought it’s probably better to ask here, haha.

Thanks,

Mark

Axis Group

Hello,

Yeah it is easy go to:

Theme Files\flexform\includes\page-builder\composer\lib\shortcodes\portfolio.php

Line #42

$filter_output .= '<i class="icon-align-justify"></i>'. __("Filter our work", "swiftframework") .''. "\n";

Change the text “Filter our work” to anything you like.
    Cheers!

Axis Group

Hello again,

Sorry for double posting but I already edited the previous post to fix the pre tags…

For the Neighborhood “Filter our Work” text here is the solution:

File Path:

Theme Files\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\sf-content-display\sf-portfolio.php

Line #323

$filter_output .= '<i class="icon-align-justify"></i>'. __("Filter our work", "swiftframework") .''. "\n";

Change the text “Filter our work”.
    Cheers!

Eaglerulez

Thank you!!! That worked perfectly! 🙂

Mark

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register