New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Change the order of additional text areas on the product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

I am locking for a way to change the order of some additional text areas on the product page. In fact I have change it already with the build in Safari developer tool and figured out how I want to place the text areas.

Now it is difficult for me to figure out where I need to change the code in the theme files. Can you help me here please? I attached 2 Screenshots which shows the current situation (Code and Frontend) and 2 Screenshots which shows the desired situation. I would really appreciate you help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks
    Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

You will want to look into the file: /themes/neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product/price.php.

Please install and activate the supplied child theme, inside the child theme create a new folder structure called /woocommerce/single-product/ copy and paste the price.php file into that folder.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

thank you very much for your help. It works so far.

At the moment there is only one small fault to solve. I want to have the product navigation arrow, on one line with the price information. I attached a screenshot with the current situation.

I have figured out that the code elements are in the content-single-product.php file. Can I now copy the code elements from line 96 – 100

<?php if ($has_cat != 0) { ?>
    				<div class="product-navigation">
    					<div class="nav-previous"><?php previous_post_link( '%link', '<i class="fa-angle-right"></i>', true, '', 'product_cat' ); ?></div>
    					<div class="nav-next"><?php next_post_link( '%link', '<i class="fa-angle-left"></i>', true, '', 'product_cat' ); ?></div>
    				</div>

and paste them above line 60, or do I destroy anything with that method? Thanks in advance for your help.

<?php wc_get_template( 'single-product/price.php' ); ?>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

I do not see why that would cause an issue as long as it’s within the content-single-product.php still.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

thanks for your help. It works perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks David.
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.