New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Change the default footer and button font type/size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    hellojonesie

Hi support team,

I am beginning configurations of my site and I have a couple of questions that I couldn’t find answers for here.
    I set up my font options (menu + body + h1-h6) and I noticed that my footer links + all button text was defaulted to the “body font” option. I’d like to change the footer to the H6 setting and the buttons to H5 but I don’t know where to do this or where/how to add any custom coding.
    Any thoughts?

Also, if i’d like to set up my footer to make it a bit more custom (with columns for example) where and how can I do this?

Thanks in advance
    Amy

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please post your issue in right theme category forum.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

hellojonesie

Hi,

I do not understand. You already told me to post in the right category so I reposted here. Can you at least send me a link or something or give me a hint as to where the right place to post is…? My theme is Atelier, I do not see any other forum for atelier.

Thank you,
    Amy

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This is the right forum for your theme http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/forum/theme-support/atelier/. Create a topic here.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

hellojonesie

Thanks Mohammad, it’s done!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok.
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register