New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Change Share This functionality and location

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    kwamuti

I would like to change the [share this] button functionality and location on my blog pages.

First, currently you have to click the [share this] button to see the social media icons popup. I would rather just have the social media icons on the post and lose the [share this] button.

Second, instead of the icons being at the bottom of the post I would like them at the top of the post but I can not seem to find which template is controlling the layout of my blog posts.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid that would require some advanced customisation, you’d probably need to change our the current share this button with different code. Unfortunately we only support minor theme customisations, you’d have to hire a developer if you need to change the functionality

– Kyle

kwamuti

Thanks for the response. I am a developer but I need to know what page is controlling the layout of the blog details page and the post meta details. This theme is amazing on the designer interface side but because of that it has a massive amount of files making everything happen. On your site the developer documentation is not available yet.

I have been able to change everything except moving the social icons to the top on the blog details page.

I am loving this theme it is amazing

Kyle – SUPPORT

Looks like you managed it?

– Kyle

kwamuti

Yes I was able to get everything working, thanks for checking back in.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

shopowner

hi kwamuti,
    Would you be so kind to share your solution to show the social icons instead of the share button?
    Thank you very much

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Let’s wait to see if @kwamuti can reply.
    Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register