New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante change portfolio item/box overlay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sabsabai

Hello,

I searched for a while in the forum but couldn’t find the answer to my question…. So, here it is.

I would like to change the overlay when I rollover on a portfolio item. How can I put my own background image as a rollover instead of the turquoise blue?

THANKS for your help!!

Sabine
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, try adding this custom css:

.recent-post figure, span.highlighted, span.dropcap4, .loved-item:hover .loved-count, .flickr-widget li, .portfolio-grid li, input[type="submit"], .wpcf7 input.wpcf7-submit[type="submit"], .gform_wrapper input[type="submit"], .mymail-form input[type="submit"], .woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current, .woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current, figcaption .product-added, .woocommerce .wc-new-badge, .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse a, .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse a, .woocommerce .widget_layered_nav ul li.chosen > *, .woocommerce .widget_layered_nav_filters ul li a, .sticky-post-icon, .fw-video-close:hover {
    background-image: url(http://your-image.jpg)!important;
    background-color: none!important;
    }

If it doesn’t work, can you show us your website live?

sabsabai

It didn’t work, and as I’m working locally so far I cannot show you the website, unfortunately. I’ll come back to you when I put the website on the server. Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok thanks, we will be happy to look into this for you when we can view your site

sabsabai
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sabsabai

I found a way to do what I wanted, so you can close this topic.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Taffy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I’ve checked their site and I cant see it anywhere, so not sure if they did really manage to do it. Unfortunately there is no way to change default hover for an image, unless it was for a specific one, where you could target it with css.

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register