Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    samlegge

Hello,

This may be a simple question, but I am wondering how to change the header style. You have 6 header style’s listed in the description, and I want the black (header 6) option, but cant seem to find out how to change it.

Also I would like to know how to centre a title of a widget. On my page right now (www.shieldiagnostics.com) the section widget is “team carousel” and as you can see the “our Team” text is not centred but left justified along with the pictures itself. Is there a way to command both the text and pictures to be centred as is the Our Mission text above it?

Lastly, when I am in swift builder, there is no option to insert a “Latest Twitter Feed”, even though it was advertised as such? Do i need to install something for that to show up in the swift builder?

Thank you,

Sam

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Sam,

1) You can change header colors by clicking Color Customizer in the top bar when in WordPress.

2) Custom CSS in the theme options:

.team-member .team-member-name, .team-member .team-member-position {
      text-align: center;
    }

3) We had to disable that due to Twitter API 1.1 and their design requirements, which do not allow any custom designs for Twitter feeds anymore. I’ll let Ed know to remove the advertising of that feature, in the meanwhile this is the only option: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/embedded-timelines

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register