New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Change "Filter Our Work" Text (Portfolio)

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    lasinoo

Hello,

I would like to change the text: “filter our work”, in the portfolio area. Where do i edit this?

Kind regards

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I suggest you use the .po file provided with the theme and translate it with something like POEdit.

Alternatively, you can find that in includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/portfolio.php

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tripthreat2409

Silly question… is the route you take just to translate from one language to another?

I’d like to keep it all in English, but would like to change the “filter our work” text. Is the above workaround also applicable if it’s not “translating”?

Also, is it possible to have different portfolios on different pages display different text? For example, could one of the portfolios say, “Filter our videos” and another on a different page say, “Filter our programs?”

Thanks Cosmin!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

As Cosmin said, you can change the text string here: includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/portfolio.php

If you’d like to have different text on each page you’d need to use an if statement to return different text based on the page – http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_page

– Ed

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You can do either. The translation process is a bit techier for such a simple task though, so I’d suggest changing the text in the file.

For the second question, that’s not possible unfortunately.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register